Saturday, February 26, 2005

Another Way You Can Help

Several people have e-mailed me asking if I needed help with my travel expenses.

Well, as I wrote last week, this trip was originally planned as a vacation to visit my Mom (who lives near Orlando), with a side trip to visit the Schindlers. Obviously, I wouldn't ask anyone to subsidize my trip to visit Mom, as worthy a woman as she is.

However, with the developments in Terri's situation turning out the way they have, I've had to make changes in my plans in order to be able to spend more time with the Schindlers. So I am incurring additional expenses for travel, lodging, etc., that I hadn't planned on. I've also had to change my plane reservations, and that was a major expense.

So, if you'd like to help out, I'll gladly accept it. As in October of 2003, any moneys I receive over and above my additional expenses will be donated to The Terri Schindler Schiavo Foundation. St. Blog's was very generous back '03, with a contribution of over $2,000 going to Terri's Fight.

If you want to make a contribution, you can do so via PayPal. Just click on the PayPal icon below:





You can use either a credit card or, if you're a PayPal member, an "instant transfer" from your checking account. It's better to use the instant transfer if you can, because I get charged a fee for credit card transactions.

If you're not comfortable with doing the on-line thing, send me an e-mail and I'll tell you how to send me a check the old-fashioned way.

Thank you very much!