Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I'm Baaacckk!

Yes, after my long hiatus, I'm back to the blog. Almost two months to the day since my last post, I'm getting back into the ring.

Thanks to all of you who kept checking my blog periodically, and sent me the "hey Fr. Rob, where are you?" e-mails.

In answer to that question, I'll tell you that my blog break started out as just the busyness of Advent and Christmas preventing me from having time to post. But then, after Christmas, I had several other projects I wanted to get done, so I just found that the blog had to wait.

But I'm going to try to keep posting regularly again. I also have some new things planned for the blog in the near future, and I'm also conspiring with a few others regarding an idea for a new group blog.

In the next month or so, be on the lookout for:

A major updating and upgrade of my blog's layout and content.

An updating and reformatting of my home page, Quo Vadis.

In the longer term, I' m planning a move away from Blogger, perhaps to Typepad, and to managing (and possibly hosting) my blog's website myself, and setting them up in a new, easy-to-remember URL. I'm also (for the benefit of the many people who have pestered me about this) going to add XML and RSS feeds.

Lots will be happening around here, so check back from time to time. The best is yet to come!