Friday, February 18, 2005

I'm Going To Florida Next Week

I'm not prepared to say whether this is Providence or merely coincidence, but I have been planning for a couple of months on taking some vacation beginning next Thursday, and going down to Florida to visit my Mom, who lives near Orlando. As Orlando is only a two-hour drive from Tampa-St. Pete, I had also planned a visit to the Schindlers.

Now that Terri's life hangs in the balance, I may modify my plans for the trip. If the worst happens, and Michael succeeds in withdrawing Terri's food and water, I'll want and need to spend more time in Clearwater, to give support to the Schindlers and those rallying to Terri's side, much as I did in October 2003.

Please join me in praying for Terri, and praying that my trip will be able to be just a visit, and not turn into another death vigil.