Friday, June 18, 2004

I'm Going To Florida!

I'm on vacation, and I'm on my way to Florida this afternoon to visit my Mom, who has lived there for several years.

While I'm down there, I'm going to drive down to St. Petersburg on Monday-Tuesday and visit Bob and Mary Schindler, Terri Schindler-Schiavo's parents.

If you would like to leave a message of encourgement and support for the Schindlers, please do so in the comment box. I'll collect them and print them out to give to Bob and Mary when I see them.

Also, if you can, please consider making a more tangible demonstration of your support by making a donation to the Terri Schindler-Schiavo Foundation. Bob and Mary are retirees and maintaining the fight to keep Terri alive is an incredible financial strain on them. Please be generous.

I'll try to post from Florida once I'm there.