Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Look What Happens…

When you’re gone for a few days. I left my blog alone for the last few days, trusting that all would be well. But, much to my chagrin, a troll whom I thought would never again befoul this atmosphere with his poisonous exhalations managed to return, another oversight stemming from my switch to SquawkBox for comments.

So I apologize to you readers who had to endure yet another monomaniacal outburst of "every-known-evil-in-the-world-is-the-fault-of-John Paul II" from our favorite advocate of the atomic bombing of much of the Muslim world. He was up to his usual tricks, such as using multiple IP addresses. But this time we were also able to witness yet more staggering theological ignorance from the self-appointed arbiter of the True Gospel, in the form of his call for excommunicating people for grave sin. Never mind that stuff about God desiring not the death of sinners, but that they be saved.

At any rate, my oversight has been corrected.