Wednesday, August 07, 2002

From the Shameless Self-Promotion Department

Tomorrow, that is Thursday, August 8, I will be interviewed on the Al Kresta Live radio show. The interview is scheduled for 4:00 PM EDT.

The subject of the interview will be my recent review of Goodbye! Good Men, the book by Michael Rose which is being touted as an expose' of the problems in American seminaries. The review was published in the May issue of Culture Wars. I have been quite critical, in my review and here on my blog, of Mr. Rose's book, and of some of his actions subsequent to the publication of my review.

Al Kresta Live is a daily national Catholic radio talk show, which addresses a wide variety of topics and contemporary issues from an orthodox Catholic perspective. The show is syndicated nationally by the Ave Maria Radio network. If you have a Catholic radio station in your area, chances are they carry Al Kresta already, so tune in! If they don't, then ask them to start carrying Al's show.